Sunday, August 2, 2009

im the new me


i've stop smoking, stopped talking shits behind people,stopped doing stupid things, sosial?ive stopped too! tired being stupid,dumb, & yes im quite metured now, start thinking bowt life,thinking whats going to happen 10 years from now, & forget the past, before this im just bringing out my stupidity who were around me. im tired being that! regret doing some dumb stuffs! regreted betray my own friend! hey jane wake up! ur just an unperfect person ! &yeah i'v ealready notice that. having manymany boyf at a time?hey girl stop it will ya? huh. dumbass. & know im the new me. yeah i know my age is still "budakbudak" heyy guys ur wrong. you wanna laugh like hell because im trying to be the new me? go ahead you can laugh until ur but stuck at your granny graveyard.because ive tired knowing people story & stuffs .i dont give a shit. please give me some space will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment